Albert’s Musik Halle will be popping up at Albert Hall over the Autumn season.
Hosted by Haus DJ’s and our superstar promenaders, there will be a curated bier liste with the likes of Steigl, Paulaner and Manchester Rein as well as cocktails straight from Albert’s Schloss. Our Cook Haus heroes will be dishing up authentic alpine dishes and our friends at Rudy’s Pizza will be serving take out pizza straight to your table on selected dates.
LIVE MUSIK EVERY WEEKEND // BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH FROM 12PM // SUNDAY ROASTS
BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH FROM 12PM WITH TWISTED TUBES BRASS BAND
BIERS, BRATS AND MUSIK WITH LEON FROM 3PM
Time and consideration has been put into ensuring this event remains safe, socially distant and responsible whilst allowing you guys to experience Albert Hall in a new way.
Please note our drinks include fresh ingredients so may contain allergens – please check with your server for menu information
Every effort has been made to ensure this event is socially distanced and safe. We ask you to book with members of your household in compliance with current local and Government restrictions..
- For all our ‘bottomless’ events, drinks are limited to two per person, per round.
- All guests arriving will have to arrive together in their household groups and have their tickets scanned and escorted to their table for the events.
- Please ensure you purchase the correct size table for the number of guests in your party to avoid delays on arrival.
- Your group will be allocated a table – the venue has been set up to accommodate all guests on tables. For this reason, please note you may need to turn to face the stage.
- If you are allocated a table on the mezzanine two guests will be sat on the mezzanine step and two on small stools (these tables have an unrivalled view of the stage!)
- Outside food or drink is strictly prohibited and cannot be brought into our venue.
- You MUST stay with your group at your table for the duration of the event.
- Please respect Social Distancing rules and exercise caution moving around the venue.
- One-way systems will be in place throughout the venue to keep us all safe.
- Face Masks & coverings are compulsory when arriving and moving around the venue.
- Sanitiser stations are available throughout.