Albert is in France on an expedition with Grey Goose discovering new creations such as their delicious ‘boozy hot schokolade’ recipe, to bring back to his Schloss’.
He’s discovered the marvellous invention of postcards and is looking to post some home to his friends, a trend that became popular during his beloved Victoria’s reign in the late 1860s.
He’s picking recipients at random whilst on his travels – if you’re lucky enough to receive a postcard from him, bring it into your favourite Schloss to find out your reward…
Each one grants the owner either £25, £50 or £100 to spend on drinks from our new Winter Wanderlust drinks menu…choose wisely.
All that’s left to do is leave your address, and maybe Albert will choose to write to you…
Albert’s Adventure Terms + Conditions
1. Providing your details does not guarantee you will receive a promotional postcard.
2. Entrants will be picked at random to receive a promotional postcard.
3. A promotional postcard addressed to you entitles the bearer to pick a bar tab reward at Albert Schloss.
4. The bar tab reward is either a £25, £50 OR £100 bar spend at any Albert’s Schloss venue.
5. To claim your bar tab, you must pick at random from a selection of promotional postcards at our venue.
6. You can only choose one card and your first choice is final.
7. Your bar tab voucher must be used on one transaction only.
8. It carries no monetary value, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Any value or difference left from the voucher cannot be claimed as cash.
10. Claimant must provide evidence that they posted a picture of their postcard to social media, tagging Grey Goose AND Albert’s Schloss. All social media platforms are valid.
11. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
12. The offer is valid until the date written on your postcard and redemption is valid every day, before 8pm only.
13. A maximum of two postcards can be claimed per household.
14. Cannot be claimed against champagne.
15. Management reserve the right to refuse this offer.
16. Offer can be withdrawn at any time.